Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A "Deer" Old Friend...


An old and "deer" friend came to visit with me the other day, and it was such a wonderful time!
This Carved Deer Head Necklace that I made last year came back to me for a little TLC. You see, as a service to all of my customers that have purchased jewels from me in the past, I offer repairs or alterations for the lifetime of the piece, and in most cases for free of charge. This is because I stand behind every piece of jewelry that I make. The friend that purchased this necklace had damaged the front facade of the watch case in this piece. I told her to ship it back and I would take care of it!  And I repaired it so it would not happen again. Happy to do it... and I got to re-visit with an old friend again! It was a 'Win-Win' for everyone!!!







Playing with my old friend and my custom order bird brooch necklace below, got me all inspired
this week to create some more nature-inspired designs. Which has always been one of my most favorite subjects to create with....



This beautiful carved horse swivel locket came from my recent travels to London...

Look at the beautiful Victorian book chain I found here in my hometown to pair with the locket!
I about had a heart attack when I found that stunning chain... it is just that wonderful!!!

...and on the reverse of the swivel, I added my favorite vintage image of a lady and her horse....
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE....
...She's a KEEPER!









These goofus glass brooches are always gorgeous and intriguing old additions to my designs...
...I am absolutely in love with goofus glass pieces from the past!!!




And as always, a beautiful finish to rival the front of the necklace...
Please remember, to all that have purchased my jewelry, please let me know if you need any repairs.
I am happy to do it and do not mind at all! Some of the elements in my work are over 100 years old and therefore might need a little TLC from time to time. I know if I were over 100 years old, I might need a little TLC myself! LOL ;~).

Au Revoir mes amis sucrés!!
See you back here in a couple of days!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you are a class act mon amie! truly! you KNOW how much I adore you and your creations!

Irma said...

Can't wait to see my gorgeous bird necklace in person.
I love what you make. Christine!

Anonymous said...

Sublime, very inspirational pieces