Thursday, November 17, 2011

What's A Girl To Do???


What's a girl to do when this happens to her most important tool?

Why, go and shop of course!!!
After a girls night out to dinner the night before last, I smashed my middle finger in the door at the restaurant. It did look and feel a whole lot worse than this, but after a full day of shopping the day after, I was all BETTER!!!. Isn't it amazing how shopping heals just about everything? There is nothing like a little retail therapy, right?
Here's what I found....
Most of the pieces shown here came from two guys from New Orleans that have opened a shop in my neighboring town of Pensacola. Their shop is called Vieux Carre' and it is just brimming with French treasures and jewelry.







I did manage to create before that crazy, clutsy accident....


This sweet antique bird dress clip came from my recent trip to Tongeren (Belgium)....
So I am calling this piece...
"Flight Into Tongeren"


Look at how beautiful and detailed the chain is...
... a simple, sweet, statement making piece!


Take care my blog friends, and see you very soon with fun designs from my newly acquired treasures.
Have a fabulous weekend!!!

2 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Ouch! I know that must have hurt. I got a little shopping therapy in last weekend. :-D

Unknown said...

"shopping therapy"....the best medicine for what "ails " you! lol! :) (ouch! that finger looks sore!)