Saturday, November 12, 2011

Some New Treasures...

Bonjour Mes Amis!!!
Well, I finally got to break away from the jewelry making for a day and do one of my favorite all-time pastimes...ANTIQUING!!!! Oh yes, I was in a day of  "Heaven" and here are a couple of little gems I stumbled upon....

...I squealed for joy when I found this sweet little Miriam Haskell Lion Head Lapel Pin!


....and I did a major 'happy dance" when I found this sweet jewel...

...I love the carving on the chrysopase pendant piece and check out that detail on the
stunning chain it hangs from...



Some new treasures coming to Etsy this evening...


















Take care blog friends and I'll see you back here in a couple of days!
Happy Creating!!!

3 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Pretty !!!
I went to a bead show today and stocked up - now I need to get busy. :D
Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Unknown said...

Stunning!

Christine H. said...

Beautiful treasures. I rarely go antiquing. I am just not much of a shopper, even if it's wonderful stuff, but I sure love looking at it all here on your blog!