Sunday, March 20, 2016

Showgirls...


I had a wonderful show yesterday right here in my lovely hometown with gorgeous weather and some beautiful 'showgirls'. Above is my niece and myself posing in my booth.

And the funny hat ladies were up to their crazy old antics again...



...caught this scene out of the corner of my eye and grabbed my camera as fast as I could...



...a bride and her photographer getting some wedding photos right in front of my booth. Magic!!!!




And I just love the photo below....my sweet niece hypnotized by the jewelry sparkle, LOL...



Ohhhh, and I have a few pieces coming to my Etsy shop tonight! You know I would never leave my blog and Etsy shop friends out of the show loot!




















 I will be in Etsy later this afternoon with more pictures and info on all of my latest pieces!
Have a great rest of your weekend Blogland!

No comments: