Sunday, June 17, 2018

Creative Healing...


My beloved Bear passed onto the Rainbow Bridge this past Monday morning...
my heart is so broken!!!
He was a major part of my life for 17 years and 8 months...and I feel as if I've lost a part of my heart. 
I do want to thank you all for your kind comments and prayers via Instagram and emails. Your kind words and thoughts have meant so much to me and have helped brighten these past several days. Another thing that has helped during this heartbreaking time, is still being able to create.
Art really does SAVE my friends!!!...
I have been able to create a few things this past week and it has helped keep my mind and heart busy without doing too much 'dwelling' on the heart-wrenching reality of my loss.


Here are some new pieces I have to offer for this week's shop offerings...




















See you back here very soon with an Etsy shop announcement.
Etsy is in the process of changing some things, and I don't like it!
Be back with some news about it soon.

No comments: