Sunday, November 10, 2019

New Earring Listings...


Hello my fellow jewelry lovers! I made it back to my large vintage studio stash and have finally been able to replenish my earring shop supply. Five new pair going into my shop this afternoon and will be working on tons more in the coming weeks for the upcoming holidays. I will also be working on my recycled mink cuffs again...just into time for the cooler weather. So give me a shout out if you are interested in one of the old mink cuffs this year and I will put you on Santa's list for one. 
This week's one of a kind ear baubles all feature delicate chains, yummy gemstone briollettes and lots of gorgeous COLOR, here's a sneak peek...










All heading to my shop later today...or you can contact me here, IG, or over at my Etsy shop for the early details on them. Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments: