Sunday, July 9, 2017

Mountain Fun...


Good Afternoon Blogland! I have been up in my mountain happy place enjoying some super "fine" sunsets from the deck...



...chasing some local trains...



...chowing down on some hand tossed pizza from my local favorite restaurant...



...stalking some small town squares...



...and enjoying some good local mountain brew...



Its been a fun and relaxing week but I did still find time to create three new pieces that will be coming to my Etsy shop this evening.
One features an outstanding antique Victorian horn watch chain with special little trinkets....



...check out that sweet little glass chased locket with a very faded picture of a child inside. Look very closely and you will see her come into vision....



...and that elegant chased t-bar is to die for!...









I have another gorgeous old watch chain piece coming tonight too. This one features a stunning old paste rhinestone cross and fabulous enameled slide pieces... 






Come see more of these in my shop tonight. Hope you all are getting a good dose of summer fun in too...
See you soon!

1 comment:

Sterling Silver Jewelry said...

Hi, Christine Wallace! This was such a great blog. More Info: silver necklace