Saturday, December 11, 2010

An Exquisite French Wrap...

I have been working feverishly lately to get caught up from my recent trip to Europe. Along with much great inspiration from a once in a lifetime vacation comes much panic and despair on getting caught up from being off for two weeks. Here are a few things I have been working on lately...and don't forget, if you need any last minute gifts I am offering free shipping in my Etsy store. Also, I will guarantee before Christmas shipping up until Monday, December 20th!



An Exquisite French Wrap....

 I just love the versatility of this necklace! You can wear it long (a staggering 56 inches) or doubled, or even tripled and it is choc full of interesting French trinkets, crosses and rosary beads.

There are all types of stones on this piece too. Lemon quartz, smokey quartz, agates, tourmaline, silvery pearls, and old mother of pearl really pop out against the medals and wooden rosary beads.



The necklace below layered with the French wrap is called "A Bird's Eye View".  I named it this because of the sweet little souvenir book the bird is holding. Inside the vintage 'souvenir album' are various old miniature photos of different locations throughout Europe. If anyone knows of these locations shown in the photos below, do leave a comment and fill all us Anglophiles in on their whereabouts. I do know one location is Lyon, France.


The above photos are of Gare Centrale and L' Embarcadere, which I think is in Lyon, France. The other photos in the album, but not shown, are Maisons Des Corporations, La Cathedrale, and Panorama du Port.
This necklace is currently in my Etsy store, you can see more pictures of it there.


 I absolutely LOVE, the way these earrings turned out! They are so French Chic with their vintage chains, art deco rhinestones and tiny golden sparrows...

The 'Garnet St. Anne Earrings are also very lovely. With their heart shape faceted garnets and their old French medals, they turned out to be stunning one of a kind earrings! Both pair of these earrings are also currently listed in my Etsy store.

4 comments:

My Little Dutchess said...

Beautiful as always!!!!!

Christine H. said...

The necklace with the bird is so lovely. I love the earrings too, especially the garnet ones.

Paris Hotel Boutique said...

Christine, thanks for stopping at my blog today! I'd love to say that I took those photos myself, but no, the photo credit links are below each photo.

I'm thrilled that I found your blog. This jewelry is just wonderful! I just checked out your Etsy site. So great!

Thanks again!

Lynn

Cool Schmool said...

wowee zoweeee!!!!!