Saturday, July 14, 2012

One Crazy Week...


Well, it has been one busy and hectic week down here in sunny Florida. The tourists are here and my local locations are booming with business. So much so, that I have spent most of the week re-stocking them.
Although, I am not complaining..... I am so happy and blessed to be busy! 
It's a very "Good Thing"!
I also have been busy with some special orders, trying to get my new Tumblr site launched and stocking a new boutique location I just acquired in the next town over. 

Here a few "dainty" little pieces I created for my new location "Ivy" a pretty little ladies boutique in Ft. Walton Beach....







...and this custom order for a sweet lady from France...



...just look at these gorgeous old crucifix and crosses she left me to work with...


...look at all of the wonderful old details these beauties behold...




I hope she will be happy with it....I know I would love to have it for myself! LOL
Stay tuned my friends, will be back tomorrow with some new earrings coming to Etsy.
Until then...Au Revoir!

3 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Great news that your business is doing so well! Your client will love the beautiful necklace you created for her. I can't say I did much of anything creative today.
Enjoy your evening.

Anonymous said...

That is one lucky lady! The necklace is gorgeous and so are all the other pieces. Congratulations on the new location

Theresa

patty said...

So beautiful! I must make it a priority to stop and see your new lovelies, it just a few blocks from me.