Saturday, September 8, 2012

Before Crossing The Pond...




Just a couple more things before I make my journey across that great big ol' pond....I am stocking my Etsy shop with new goodies tonight, and I will be keeping it open while I am away. I have a few new/old pair of earrings coming....



...and a couple of really sweet necklaces are coming too....






I have also been busy this week getting ready for my long awaited trip, with acquiring some new comfortable clothing to wear on the long journey and while walking all over the city....









Bags are getting packed!!!!





I am cutting this post short, as google blogger is still having major gliches during my posting. It is messed up really bad today! Will return very soon, have a wonderful weekend everyone!

5 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Beautiful creations as always.
Yep! I think blogger is getting ready to make their big change over - Sure hate that! :( I have not been able to adjust to their new interface/dashboard. :( Looks like I will have to soon.
So looking forward to hearing about your trip across the pond.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Rhonda said...

I was just thinking about you today as I was treasure hunting!!! I'm so happy you got to post before your trip. Happy travels and have a fabulous time treasure hunting!!

I cannot wait to see what you find.

xo Rhonda

Unknown said...

Wishing you a safe trip. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

stunning!! that ex voto necklace takes my breath away! (Oh, and, LOVE that blazer and those shoe...tres chic mon amie!!) Have a wonderful trip! ;)

Christine Wallace said...

Thank you all for wishing me safe and happy travels. I will be sure to post about everything I see and do right here upon my return. I'll also show you what treasures I find!!! Have a great week and weekend everyone.
XOXO
Christine