Sunday, November 18, 2012

A New Place to Showcase....

 
Well I have finally managed to set up my jewelry display at my newest hometown location, "Brocante".
  Brocante is a beautiful indoor French style flea market that showcases beautiful artwork, antiques, home decor, and vintage clothing and jewelry.
 
 To showcase my jewelry in the new shop, I created a space with a couple of old shabby tables, some Victorian cabinet photos, fresh cut pink roses and a really beautiful vintage French chandelier....
 
 
...to create a little vintage sparkle to compliment  my vintage designs...
 
 
 
 
Below are pictures from some of the other vendor spaces in the store, and I must say, there is some fine talent at this new location....


 
...lots of shabby chic decor...

 
...little rooms brimming with vintage clothing, artwork and jewelry...

 
...and beautiful works of art using old antique architectural elements...


 
 
Here are a few new pieces I dropped off to display at Brocante, but they will also be available in my Etsy shop later this weekend...








 
Hope you all have a wonderful holiday week coming up! See you back here soon and thanks for stopping by to visit !!!

4 comments:

Turquoise said...

A stunning display that really sets the theme for your beautiful pieces of jewellery and set among the lovely handmade crafts I am sure that they are going to sell quickly. Well done

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Brocante is so beautiful and the perfect space for your fabulous creations. Best of luck!!!

Theresa

Unknown said...

congratulations! the brocante shop looks just lovely and you are, i am most sure, a beautiful addition to their family! i love your display area....ooh la la...tres beau! your newts pieces are just divine...as always! bonne chance mon amie! :) I leave for london in 2 days. yea!! ;)

Sea Witch said...

Congratulations and wishing you much success. Your work is lovely.