Friday, December 14, 2012

Some Musical Inspiration...

 
Hi everyone! I wanted to share with you this post the concert that Mary Kay and I were so lucky to attend last Friday night in Tallahassee. And oh my 'rock stars' what a concert it was!!! I absolutely love this extraordinary guitar virtuoso, Joe Bonamassa. He is nothing short of amazing, and to see him live,  passionate in his playing, was so awe-inspiring. I always love to see other artists doing what they love, it gives me so much inspiration to come home and create again.


 
I know the pictures are not the best, but I was able to get some fantastic video. Check out the clip below with him singing and playing acoustic guitar, he is a talent beyond this realm.....
 
 
 
 
 
I've also been hard at work lately on several Christmas special orders and making up some new earrings for my Etsy shop. Here are a few new pairs coming out this weekend....

 



 





 
Another major thing I have been working on lately is my Tumblr site "Sentimental Jewelry Journey". I have been obsessed with Tumblr the last several months and have been working on building my own site for a while. I am so excited to finally say, that I am ready to launch it! My talented jewelry designer friend Mary Kay drew my site's beautiful banner. So click on my banner below to see it up close and to check out my Tumblr endeavor, it really has been a lot of fun and I am so very proud of it. I feel that it is a beautiful place to escape and I hope it brings you some inspiration...

Au Revoir my friends. Enjoy the new site, and please feel free to let me know what you think. I would love the feedback!

2 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Bet you and your friend had a great time at the concert - thanks for sharing it with us.
Love your creations.
Had lots I intended to get done today, but made the mistake of turning on the news. :(
Enjoy your weekend.

betty beasley said...

i like the new jewelry i like the pink crystals. bb