Sunday, March 17, 2013

A Beautiful Day in the Park...

 
Show day has finally come and gone..and, whew, what work those shows are! I am so happy to have done it though. It was beautiful day, and the people were so warm and receptive of my work. It is really an awesome experience to get out and actually hear what people are saying about your work. Another rewarding element of doing a show, is actually getting to see your finished work draped on a customer's neck, earlobes or wrists. It is basically like, watching my little babies 'fly the nest' for the first time. Here are a few pictures from the beautiful day we had...
 
.
..the little guy in the far right corner, was contemplating a swim...

 
...and as soon as I snapped this picture, he did...and in full clothing, I might add! :~)
 
Here was my little humble set up....
 


 
 
...my little vintage cherub chandelier and my old Victorian mantle clock were well received...


 
 
 





 
 
This big guy was the star of the day in his little St. Patty's Day top hat...
 

 
...so darn cute!!!!

 
 
Here are a few of my new pieces coming to my Etsy shop tonight and tomorrow...
 























 

 
 


 

 
 
...more antique French embroidered cuffs are coming to my Etsy too...
 

 
 
I hope everyone had a great weekend, as for me, I am still moving a little slow after the show yesterday, but in good spirits. Thanks for stopping by everyone and hope your upcoming week is full of happy creating time!
 


4 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

So many beautiful creations and displayed so pretty! Looks like you had a beautiful, sunny, warm day.
I sure hope mom or dad had a keen eye on the little one and he could swim well.
Have a great week.

Rhonda said...

That is one incredible park your show was located in. Very beautiful indeed. Your displays were amazing. I would have been drawn to your booth.

Oh Christine, those cuffs, they are so detailed, I love them.

Having a warm back yard day! xo R

Unknown said...

my goodness but i'm having trouble breathing here!! i'm not kidding you! first of al..your tent was beyond gorgeous!!! wow..blown away with all the details of your "display." what ambience!! divine! and your newest pieces....lovely! soulful! just like you! sigh....

Sea Witch said...

Your display is lovely and I would have spent quite a bit of time at your booth. The little steel bead earrings with the bone birds are perfect.