Sunday, December 15, 2013

Taking Care Of Business (Mountain Style)....

 
Hi Everyone, hope you all are staying warm and your holiday season is rolling along smoothly. As for me, had to hit the mountain one last time to winterize our little mountain spot for the upcoming cold months of January and February.We also had to tidy up a few things around the yard and wrap some pipes to prevent some wintery disaster from occurring. This deep freeze mountain weather is something very new to us hot natured Floridians.



 I am managing to get a little treasure hunting in while I am here... 
 

 
 
...I am making sure to stop by all of my favorite antique haunts while I am here...
Hey, a girl has gotta have some fun, right????







 
 
 
...love, love, love this old Parisian Louis Vuitton medal I found....

 
 
...and really LOVE this gorgeous early 1900's bakelite cross I was so lucky to stumble upon....

 
 
So stunning and just look at that color!!!!

 
I do have some fun new pieces coming to my Cherished Relics supply shop tonight. I will be filling the supply shop up all week, so please stop by and have a look around.
And I will be back at the end of the week with some new designs for my jewelry shop too.
Everyone stay safe out there this holiday season! See you here again real soon!!!

3 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Looks like you really scored in your treasure hunting. Looking forward to seeing what you create with them.
Yes -definitely wrap those pipes, and insulate, insulate, insulate.
Have a great week.

Keith@ Vintage Crab Jewelry and Crafts said...

Wow! You really found some beauties. Added your treasure shop to my Etsy faves so as not to miss any new treasures. Looking forward to your new creations!

Rhonda said...

I love how you plan to antique shop anywhere you go, I do the same. Love it. Treasure hunting is the best, right?

Love your new found pieces!!!