Sunday, January 5, 2014

Rings and Things...

 
Hello blog friends! Hope every one's new year is off to a great start!!!
As for moi self, I've been hard at it lately at the old jewelry bench, which for me, makes the year off to a wonderful and blissful start. Designing make my heart sing and here are some of the pieces being sung as of late...











 

 

 

 
 
 

 
All of these pieces will be available in my Etsy shop early this evening. Thanks for stopping by my friends, and I hope you too are getting to do what makes your heart sing ;~)

 

2 comments:

Keith@ Vintage Crab Jewelry and Crafts said...

Beautiful work, as always. My heart is singing too!

Rhonda said...

Happy New Year Christine, I look forward to all the beautiful jewelry you create in the coming year. I am sharing your wonderful art with a friend of mine in Chicago, as she adores unique and one of a kind pieces, such as yours. xo Rhonda