Sunday, September 21, 2014

More Trinkets and Treasures...


I had so much fun with my "Trinkets and Treasures" series a couple of months ago, that I decided to bring it back again! I have tons of sweet little trinket pieces along with some really stunning French treasures and thought I would pair them with long chains and vintage rosary strands. The results....yummy, one of a kind, long layered necklaces and earrings that will be perfect to wear with those winter sweaters and blazers! Here's a little preview...






































Come join me in my Etsy shop tonight for more pictures of my latest "Trinkets and Treasures" designs!

1 comment:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Always enjoy seeing your beautiful creations.
I need to get busy myself with birthdays and Christmas coming up.
Hope you enjoyed your weekend.