Sunday, September 13, 2015

They're Back....


A few years back I designed a line of brooches and I had so much fun making them I have decided to bring them back again just in time for blazer weather.... 


Another inspiration for revisiting the brooch look is....
if you take a peek at the Fall/Winter runway of New York and Paris you will see lots of them there...


I am always inspired by famous designer's runway looks and shows!
There is always lots of eye candy to be found there.









These new pieces will be available in my Etsy shop early this evening. Come see more photos of them there!

Just look at this concert venue I was invited to this past week...


The most gorgeous concert venue on the planet, right smack dab on the white sandy shores of the Gulf Of Mexico...Pretty incredible place to take in a concert! 

No comments: