Sunday, October 11, 2015

Enjoying God's Beauty...


 Hello from the heart of the Smokies!!!  Not too much going on here...but some stunning scenery and a few projects on the horizon.....


This will be my new cabin studio's work table. Needs a bit of TLC but don't you just love the old world carvings on the base?


Stay tuned for the "After" pics on this sweet treasure!

I've also been working on my new studio's lighting. I predict lots of tool throwing and small bursts of temper tantrums on this project...lol!





...and of course I've been on the antique prowl....



 ....my favorite pieces I found so far, this old, working music box....LOVE!


...and this old Victorian daguerreotype under mirrored glass....which gives this piece such a wonderful and haunting look....


....and I've been taking some time to enjoy God's masterpieces...


Please come join me over at my new instagram site....@christinewallacejewelry. I will be posting more vacay and travel pics there more frequently. Happy Sunday everyone!

1 comment:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

I am ooking forward to seeing what you do with the table. Always enjoy seeing pics of your view. Are the leaves turning now? Bet it is beautiful in the mountains this time of the year.
Looks like you got another great stash to work with.
Enjoy your evening.