Sunday, January 10, 2016

R'nR' At It's Finest...


Hello from the mountains of North Carolina! Been enjoying life and taking a short little break from 'the bench' to recharge and refresh the creative flow.


I've also been doing a little antiquing...check out this vintage Waterford Crystal chandelier I found for a most excellent price (which I successfully talked myself out of buying)....


...I've also managed to blow my diet into oblivion (an easy enough task)...


...I've enjoyed a hand crafted beer or two...


....been warming my bones by the fire...

...it's COLD up here for us Floridians!


....and I'm also getting mentally ready to attempt this tomorrow...

via tumblr
...as a Florida girl, this kind of event doesn't happen too much, so please pray for me! LOL!!!

Happy Winter everyone...I hope you have found your 'happy place' this week!


No comments: