Sunday, July 10, 2016

Delicate Summer Pieces...


I'm back from my summer siesta, and wow, did I got some rest! Rested my bones and brain at my mountain happy place and since I have been back I am so refreshed and  have been creating as soon as I hit my studio door. Here are the little delicate offerings for this week...






Sometimes something simple, gold and not so fussy is the perfect 'go-to' piece for the summer wardrobe!!!


Here are a few snapshots from the summer break...



...we had terrific weather, a bit warm for the mountains, but not near as bad as the humid Florida heat...





...we acted like tourists for a few days, and posed with local bears and had lunch in the heart of Gatlinburg...



...I also got a little bit of my 'to-do' list accomplished. I hung wallpaper in the master bath. I love the way it turned out...





...got to experience a huge double rainbow over the mountains...




...we also got to see one of the nation's top bluegrass bands, and WOWZA they did not disappoint!...



...and every afternoon's sunset looked like this....



We had an amazing time....so now it's back to WORK!!!
The pieces below will be in my Etsy shop later today....come see more pics of them there!


Hope your summer has been good to you too, so far!!!
Come back soon to see more new designs in the coming days.


No comments: