Sunday, April 23, 2017

Sweet French Treasures...


With so much going on in France this week, I have had France and my travel memories to France high on the brain as of late. This week's designs are all about those French travel memories that I know we each have and hold so dear to our hearts...and if you haven't been yet....we hold near and dear in our dreams! Here are a few pieces just finished up and headed to my Etsy shop today that celebrate those fabulous times we have had visiting the ever so beautiful 'City Of Light'...
















Come see more of these French inspired travel pieces in my Etsy shop starting early this afternoon.
Happy weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a nice design of the jewellerey are there in it.Cartincoupon.com

Grocare said...

oh such a beautiful design.thank you sharing.Download Jewelry Models for 3D Printing