Sunday, July 2, 2017

A Small Town Fourth....


Hi everyone and happy Fourth Of July weekend! I'm so excited to be going to 'small town' America to celebrate the 4th this year. Me and the hubs are headed to our beloved Maggie Valley North Carolina to celebrate the Fourth with friends and family. I will be keeping my shop open and will have all my jewelry goodies with me, so it will be business as usual for my shop. I will also, while I am away, be restocking my Cherished Relics shop with some beautiful antique goodies...so be sure to visit me there in the coming weeks for a good dose of antique fun!  And, as always, I will be keeping everyone updated on my IG page on new and upcoming pieces for my Etsy design shop. I will continue to scour those mountains for the Holy Grail of jewelry and will be churning out some new pieces while I am away...so be sure to stop on by my Instagram page or my Etsy for the latest on my trip and upcoming new designs.



....oh, and I do have this little work of exquisite art coming to the shop tomorrow...


...or contact me here if you would like a preview or more info on this sweet, sweet little vintage treasure!
Happy 4th everyone and be safe!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Hi Christine - have a wonderful time this July 4th! I do love a small town parade on the 4th of July. We have one here in our little Texas town as well - we can walk to it & walk home. Your newly listed necklace is to die for!!
Catherine