Sunday, January 13, 2019

Busy Jewelry Week...


Hello blogland! I've been putting a ton of time at the bench this week on some custom orders (which I happen to love!), stocking the local stores, and creating a new collection for this weekend's shop jewel drop. This weeks collection all feature some really yummy pearls! I think it might be a subliminal signal that I am ready for the Spring. Here's a little look at the new pieces...


















A little peek at one of my customs from this past week. My client wanted her grandparents initials incorporated into the piece, and here is the finished design....



One of my local shops here in town, with some fun new pieces that I put out...



...and we have been so blessed lately to have some wonderful and sunny weather. These kinda days sure make the Winter months a bit more bearable!...




Come see me in my Etsy shop later today to see more of these one of a kind pearl necklaces.
 See you there!
Happy Sunday everyone!!!

No comments: