Sunday, July 25, 2021

Gem Show Gorgeousness...

Hello my jewelry loving friends! Went to the annual summer gem show this past week and had an absolute blast spending all of my money. (whenever is that not fun?...lol). I found lots and lots of beautiful chain, gemstones, and believe it or not, a few antique pieces...like, the little reading bunnies above. Those pieces were so amazing to find, they are sterling silver antique Victorian baby bib clips. How fun are they? They are the holy grail of finds for the antique jewelry repurpose gal.





These new earrings headed over to my Etsy shop later today. 

Oh and just one more thing, please come and join me over in my Instagram shop this week as I will be debuting all the new gem show finds and offering up for sale these fabulous sterling set dendritic agate rings for fair market prices. I probably will even host a giveaway with one of these over there also. Prices will range from $40 for the smaller ones and $60 for the larger agate rings....the one pictured below is a smaller ring, and I have several more to offer up, each one being so unique and different...


Have a wonderful week everyone and please come see me on IG this week...I will be hanging out over there every day showing a new find from the show!

 

No comments: