Sunday, March 6, 2022

New Website Incoming And A Special Bracelet Collection...


Hello friends, I realize it's been a while since I've posted here, and I do sincerely apologize for that. I will be working back to posting here every Sunday morning (or late Saturday afternoons) as I will be freeing up some of my Sunday time because I will be closing my Etsy shop permanently this week. So, with that said, I will be gearing up in the coming days to launch my own, new personal website that will have a shopping cart available for instant purchases of my work. So, you will be able to purchase directly from my website instead of going through Etsy. I will keep you posted here and over on Instagram when the site goes live. You will be able to get to my new website through my blog right here, or you will be able to link directly to it over on my Instagram bio page. I am so very excited about my new endeavor and to offer a direct point of sale operation where I can be fully engaged with you, my awesome customers and my work. I will keep you all posted right here over the coming days on how its all coming along. In the meantime, here's a new bracelet collection for you....





These will not be going over to Etsy this evening, so if you are interested in any of them, please reach out to me here (using the "contact" me form on the right hand side of this blog) or hop on over to my Instagram page and reach out to me over there. (link to my IG highlighted above)
Have a wonderful week ahead everyone!

 

No comments: