Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Summer's Palette...


A new piece I designed going to California this week....

I'll explain all about why it's going to Cali in a future post!
 It's a very special and exciting circumstance.




I'm just loving these pieces with all of the versatility of the different ways to wear them...








This summer's color palette....
elegant faceted peach pearls, czech glass faces, carved bone, golden pyrite....


....lovely faceted mother of pearl and interesting ammonites...



 ...all making for some beautiful summery tones for the upcoming months!


One more thing I wanted to share with you is this stunning and incredible piece of history...
It belongs to the girl with the incredible eye...Misty, of course. She has that great eye for fabulous!
I borrowed if from her for a photo shoot because it has so much personality. It is from the 1700's, from France, and one of the oldest male dress forms she's ever had. You can visit her store's website, Antiques on Holiday and see more gorgeous French finds there.


  Perhaps Napolean's uniform could have been designed on it???

...only history knows the answer to this....and
oh the stories this dress form could tell...


See you in a few days, mes amis, and
have a beautiful week!


5 comments:

Tracey said...

I just love that necklace. So beautiful!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

So Pretty!! Looking forward to hearing about what is going on in CA.
Enjoy your evening.

thefrenchcircus said...

Another beautiful necklace and the summery colour palette is so refreshing! Must find me some pyrite next time I'm at the gem show. Any chance you're coming to California along with that necklace? ;) Robyn

lorraine said...

Sensuous and warm, classy palette...so summery and buttery smooth..love it. The necklace of course is to die for!!!!!
I am a native Californian......California welcomes you with open hearts!

Christine Wallace said...

Much love to all of you kind ladies that always leave the warmest of comments. Thank you, it is so greatly appreciated!!! I wish I was going to beautiful California, only a few of my pieces of jewelry are going for now. I will fill you all in soon on the exciting opportunity that I have happening there. Have a wonderful, creative week everyone!!!