Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy 4th To You...


I just wanted to take a minute this post to wish all of you blog friends out there a happy 4th of July, and in honor of this weekend, I am having a HUGE sale in my Etsy shop! All jewelry is now 20 % off! I have never had a sale in my shop before, so be sure to go check it out before it ends on Tuesday.


Also wanted to show you what I am up to this wonderful weekend filled with so much fun and relaxation....

Doing a little painting in my art room (all by myself) and solving some of the world's problems (LOL)...

...the FOURTH coat. Yes it took four lovely coats!

Below, a new bracelet in my Etsy shop....
A little remodel project isn't going to keep me away from what I LOVE to do!
 Have a beautiful weekend mes amis.
Next post will be the finished art room!!!! My back and I can't wait to finish! (hee hee).

2 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

You are busy - working and creating! I have painting to be done here also - one of those things I keep putting off getting done.
Hope you are enjoying the holiday weekend.

lorraine said...

Christine,
Do you keep your air conditioner on when you paint?...It was very hot here in SoCal on the 4th.....too hot to think!
As usual the bracelet is lovely..i know your sale went WELL...congrats.