Friday, July 8, 2011

A Room with a View...

Hello, my friends!!! Here's the current status of my art room project....

The velvet curtains are hung, the bookshelves are painted and decorated with vintage sheet music....


My favorite antique velvet crucifix is perfectly placed....


Now, just waiting on the rug and chandelier fairy to do his thing and then the furniture!!!!
Will post the completed project in the days to come, but in the meantime, here's my latest labors of love...



This necklace is called a Swan's Tale. Once you scroll down you see why I called it that.


 This beautiful antique ebony locket from Europe has the most incredible carvings on the inside of it. The detail inside of this piece is just wonderful! Look closely.....do you see the swan???

Some new earrings...
"French Medals and Gemstones"...so yummy!!!!


"Dreams of Persia"....made with gorgeous old, deep red rhinestones and aquamarine, one of my most favorite color combinations!



And another thing I have been up to....
A new location for my jewels. I am so proud to say, I am now selling my pieces in the fun, little beach town of "Seaside". This is a famous location with lots of star sightings! The new store where my pieces are is "An Apartment In Paris" and they sell beautiful original artwork and wonderful French gifts and decor.


See you next time mes amis, and until then, Happy Creating!!!!


5 comments:

Howlerpost said...

Love that you put your crucifix in first thing. Your room will be beautiful. And, that necklace, well beautifully gorgeous! A wonderful display at Seaside. Your pieces on the mannequins are so pretty. Good luck with everything you have going on.

Christine Wallace said...

Hi Pam,
Yes the crucufix just had to be the first piece placed in the room. Not because I'm superstitious but because it is a really special piece to me. Thank you for always leaving such kind words, I really appreciate them! Have a good week!
Christine

Glenda/MidSouth said...

I just know that room is going to be beautiful!! Looking forward to seeing more.
I wish you much success in your new location at Seaside.
Enjoy your weekend !

lorraine said...

So Serene..the velvet drapes and that Fabulous Crucifix....the room will be gorgeous when done.
Seaside pics are delightful..and your bling looks great...I know you will do well...how could you not!

Trishia said...

LUV the name of the new shop you're selling from!