Thursday, October 4, 2012

In Full Design Mode...

 
Bonjour Amis! Sorry to have been MIA lately but I have been quite busy this past week designing with my newly acquired vintage treasures. With three shows and one large wholesale order coming up in the very near future, my design and 'panic' mode have been in full swing.
Here are a few pieces I have been working on lately...
 
 
An old English brooch and cameo....

 
 
A sweet old sparrow button...
 


 
An English rhinestone sparrow, antique French netted lace, and a gorgeous old ornate brass frame pendant... 


 
An elaborate vintage rhinestone encrusted English butterfly...
 


 
An exquisite Georgian enamel portrait pendant... 

 
...beautiful gemstones and creamy pearls...



Victorian brooches and chains...
 



an old Victorian tin type...
 

 
 


 
...an English paste heart and button...
 
 
 ...and some fun new earrings...
 



 

 
...are just some of the new pieces I have finished upon returning home from crossing the pond. Some of these pieces are already available in my Etsy shop and the others will be coming this weekend. And lots more vintage English charm to come in the days and weeks ahead.  Take care everyone, see you back here in a few days and happy creating!!!!

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

How lucky I feel to be checking out my favorite blogs and see this post.
Be still my heart...Christine...they are all so gorgeous. I envy your talent and designing perfection!

J'adore J'adore J'adore

Tell the boys Sophie said hello...well..I do..Sophie is such a chi snob, LOL

Christine H. said...

Oh, once again you have found some lovely little items and turned them into works of art. Absolutely gorgeous.

Rochelle said...

Your design in these pieces are amazing Christine! I love your work...it is so inspiring to me. I love all the vintage parts you are lucky to find!
Rochelle

lorraine said...

oooooohhh Christine i desperately need those gorgeous black earrings wearing them would for sure cheer me up during my ongoing dtroke recovery......a million thanx....Lorraine

Olga Siedlecka said...

These have been taken out from my romantic dream, just lovely!

Debra said...

Bluegrass, jewelry, it does not get any better. Loking forward to the nexr works of art. Always lovely Christine

Debra

Diana said...

Looking extraordinary, we too deal with all kind of fashion accessories - Jewelry Business