Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Flower Picking...

 
I have been feverishly working on new designs these past few days and they are all inspired by baskets, bouquets and flowers. I guess getting close to nature up in the mountains for the past couple of weeks inspired me. That and an overabundance of baubles with floral motifs on them. LOL.
Here's a peek at my latest creations inspired by my mountain getaway....

 

























 
All of these new pieces will be available in my Etsy shop starting tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by to see what I have been up to. See you this Sunday with lots, lots more!!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

These newest necklaces are delightful. I receive so many nice comments when I wear mine from your collection.

Unknown said...

I love these necklaces. So unusual and unique and yet so 'old' looking at the same time :)