Monday, August 26, 2013

Festival Time Again....




 

 



 

 








 
 
Just a little peek at my new designs from this past weekend. Been busy, busy, busy getting ready for the Baytowne Village Art Festival coming up this Labor Day weekend and I am officially in "Panic Mode". Let the show chaos begin!!! Will post again towards the end of the week with more designs headed to the show.
 
Another exciting thing happened this past weekend.... I finally got my Europe trip booked for October...so very excited and am so very fortunate I get to go again this year!
 
 
 
See you back here in a few days with more show designs! Thanks for stopping by to check out my crazy weekend.
 
 

2 comments:

Brenda J. Harvey said...

Beautiful pictures.

kisstime.co.uk

Rhonda said...

How exciting Christine, you will be very much adored. Love your new pieces, especially the Madonna piece. Xoxo