Sunday, April 27, 2014

On Mountain Time...


Hello everyone and happy springtime to you all! I am taking a little 'mountain air' breather this week and 
re-charging my batteries. I will be back to the jewelry making next week with some nature inspired designs from my mountain style spring break. 

Things are starting to come to life up here at the old mountain "chalet"! Take a look at my new little friend I found peeping in my window...


He keeps coming back again and again...day after day....anyone know what he could be looking for?



  Be back in a few days with some more pics from my mountain getaway.
Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

oh how sweet. maybe he fell in love with his refection?? ;)

Rosanne Migliorino said...

I think he's looking for a little rhinestone necklace to wear :)

Priscilla G. said...

I think he is looking for some springtime baubles to feather his nest!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

I don't have any ideas, unless it is their reflection.
On different occasions, I have had squirrels, birds, neighborhood kitties, and a neighborhood dog (that got loose) peek in my door that goes out into the courtyard area.
Enjoy your time n the mountains - bet it is beautiful this time of the year. Have a great week.

My Little Dutchess said...

You should get a bird feeder for that window!

Anonymous said...

pretty nice blog, following :)