Sunday, April 6, 2014

Trinkets And Treasures....


Hi all you jewelry lovers out there! Hope your week has been going well. As for me, just finished up my latest collection called "Trinkets and Treasures". These are all new pieces clustered with antique and vintage charms, baubles, relics, and amulets. These pieces are perfect for summer and t-shirt attire! They will make their way into my Etsy shop early this evening. 
Here's a little preview....



































...and some of the staff here in my studio after all the jewelry makin' this week...


...Precious isn't he? (while he's sleeping) LOL.

And speaking of treasures....



I received two new pieces of clothing this past week from my favorite clothing designers from London, Bolongaro Trevor....



I like to call their look "Victorian Rock-N-Roll"...



...just look at the beautiful details they put into their pieces...



do you see something interesting woven into their lace?



Go HERE if you want to see more of their edgy, cool clothing.
And if you decide to order from them, they have the friendliest and most helpful staff to assist. This is so very far and few between in today's marketplace!



Thanks for stopping by mes amis and have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I always love how you mix your different pieces in your necklaces & earrings, love it!

That sleeping pup picture is priceless...tongue out...so sweet!

Ooh La La, your new clothing is amazing! Love the color, too.

A Bit of Colour said...

Sweet pieces that you made. You always find the most unique pieces to put into your work. So you Title your pieces also? I never really paid attention until I started making jewelry. I love your new outfit. I never heard of the designer before. I went to their site. Loving the Albert Laces designs! Your jewelry just completes the outfits!