Sunday, August 27, 2017

Breakin' Out The New Stones...


Hello Blogland...keepin' in short today as I am headed to my best friends birthday party! I will be posting some pics of all the fun on my IG later today, so come take a peek at the festivities there. As for now, I wanted to share my latest pieces from this week that feature some of those yummy new stones I scooped up at last month's incredible gem show...The necklace shown above has the most incredible blue moss aquamarines dangling from it!

...And my new St Hubert Medallion necklace features these incredible shabby golden pearls, smokey quartz and some awesome rubies that I found there. At this particular show, there were tons of gorgeous rubies, which I found unusual because I had not been able to find any 'good ones' in a while....


....I just love this old antique French St. Hubert medal. Love, love, love that it features a deer and a dog on it's facade....




...and check out theses long faceted glass panels I found at the show...


Amazeballs!!!

And one more little photo of the piece I created for my best friend's birthday...She loves "beach jewelry" so I tied vintage in with the beach (not easy to do, mind you), but voila' here is the finished treasure...


Will be putting the newest pieces above in my shop tonight. Come and see more photos of them there! 
Happy Weekend everyone....and to all my Texas friends, please keep safe! You are in my thoughts and prayers!!!

1 comment:

Jeweler News said...

Thanks for sharing. I like incredible blue moss aquamarines dangling. Really All jewelry pices are more beautiful. Nice One.