Sunday, July 8, 2018

Creative Mountain Air...


Hello everyone...reporting from my favorite getaway spot and I do have a couple of pieces created over the last couple of days and ready for tonight's shop listings. Light and summery pieces that were inspired from my happy place! I have really been desiring to create since I have arrived up here in this fresh mountain air!
I have been enjoying the sunsets (each day is so different)...



...and taking my baby girl for some fun Blue Ridge Parkway mountain hikes...



...and just enjoying this beautiful mountain weather....



 Here are the new pieces that I have just finished and coming to my Etsy shop tonight. Or you can always inquire about them earlier through my email, Etsy or Instagram pages...










Happy summer everyone!
 Hope you are getting to partake in something fun and relaxing too!!!

No comments: