Sunday, July 15, 2018

A Stickpin Obsession...


Hello friends of jewelry and all things handmade! I've been doing some antiquing (one of my all time favorite past times!) and stumbled upon an amazing collection of antique stickpins....well needless to say, I went a little crazy. The ones pictured here are just a small fraction of what I bought. I plan to learn how to turn these fab little treasures into rings and pendants in the near future. So stay tuned for a slight turn on my jewelry design offerings....





I also have three new pieces for this week's shop update. There is no design cohesiveness to these latest three pieces, because, that's just what happens when I travel with only a small portion of my design elements! So here's a little peek at what I've worked on while away and coming today...












Thanks for stopping by to see what I have been up to. Hope you all are having a great Sunday! Come join me in my Etsy shop later to catch more info and pictures on the newest designs.

No comments: