Sunday, April 7, 2019

Easter Esprit Collection...


Happy Sunday everyone! My new collection this week celebrates the Holy Spirit with delicate layering pieces that all contain antique French sacred relics,old coral and mother of pearl rosaries, garnets, Tahitian pearls, old chains, and seed pearls. These pieces are dainty, feminine, and perfect for layering with each other or with pieces from your own collection. And they bring comfort and joy, as they feature antique religious and spiritual elements from yesteryear!  Here's a little preview... 
























Come see more of the new collection later today in my Etsy shop!
And please remember if you ever want early info on any of my pieces or any sneak peek previews of them, please come visit and follow me on Instagram. New pieces always debut there first on Friday and Saturdays of each new week. Link over to my Instagram page by clicking on "My Instagram" in the top right hand column of my blog and follow me when you get there. And besides that, IG is always so much fun!!! This will allow you to see my work first before it comes here to blogland.
 Happy weekend everyone!

No comments: