Sunday, December 20, 2020

Birds And Things...

     Hello Friends! Hope your holiday season is going well and that everyone is staying happy and healthy!          I have several pieces for this week's jewel drop and a few of them feature some of our all time favorite subjects...Birds! We all love them, am I right??? I really feel like they symbolize so much and are a reminder to all of us of the beauty that God has provided us. Here's a preview of what will be headed over to Etsy early this afternoon....or you can contact me early for first dibs on them....
















This will be the last jewelry drop of 2020, as I will be taking next weekend off to spend time with the family for Christmas....but, have no fear...'cause 2021 will be jewelry "Fierce" and full of new and beautiful pieces. Thank you for stopping by today and have a safe week ahead....
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
 

No comments: