Sunday, December 13, 2020

Jewel Boxes And Ear Baubles...


Good Afternoon jewelry lovers! Been working like a crazed little jewelry elf this past week to provide some gift giving pieces for the jewel drop this week...even if that gift goes to yourself (we always give ourselves the best gifts, am I right???) I've got some sweet and very colorful finished treasures to show you that will be just perfect for the gift giving season. Here's a sneak peek...


...Newly designed treasure/jewel boxes for travel or the nightstand and perfect for safe ring keeping...









.
..and I have a few pair of newly created earrings that celebrate our sweet Jesus' birthday...







As of blog press time, wooden rosary earrings and antique glass and rhinestone cross cask have sold. But I still have four pieces available and they will be headed over to my Etsy shop later today.
See you over there, or, as always, you can contact me here or over on IG for first dibs on them.
Have a great week everyone!

 

No comments: