Sunday, October 17, 2021

Fall And A New Collection...


Just been hanging out these last few days taking in the gorgeous change of seasons...
The best sunrises happen in the Fall too, been getting some great ones lately...


Oh, and about that little concert from last weekend,


...they were beyond Fabulous, and I may or may not have a little crush...


How handsome are these fellows??? OMG, talented and so good looking! These two brothers are the 
entire package. If you ever have a chance to see these guys, GO, GO, GO!!!


I'm also debuting a new collection today of several pair of earrings...








Come see more of these over on my IG page where I have posted a video of them dangling around in the sunlight...


See you real soon with more from the bench! These will be headed over to my Etsy shop in just a little while.
Have a great weekend everyone!



 

No comments: