Sunday, October 3, 2021

Little Carved Creatures


Do you ever have one of those days where you feel like you are just spinning your wheels and not accomplishing anything??? Well that was my day today! I felt like I was going in continuous circles and couldn't get a darn thing accomplished, hence why I am posting so late today....so please forgive me. The good news is, all three pieces from this weekend's jewelry drop are still available and headed over to Etsy right now, as soon as I sign off here, I will be over there listing these exquisite little hand carved works of art... 




 Just a little side note, I'm gonna be taking next weekend off from the bench to spend time with family coming into town and I will be gearing up for the For King And Country concert next Sunday night...I'm so darn excited for this upcoming week, I'm beside myself!!! I will still be manning the Etsy shop and popping in over on IG all week too.  Please come over and see me there, I will try to post some pictures from the show there too. Have a great week everyone!

No comments: