Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Whirlwind Journey...

Just got back from the beautiful Maggie Valley countryside up in North Carolina. The leaves aren't quite turning yet but the temperature was very refreshing compared to ours down here in Florida. Met some great new people and a wonderful dog named Chewy, did some really fun antiquing, and spent some quality time with good friends. Now that's what I call a great getaway!
The beautiful Maggie Valley

"Chewy" the Biker Dog



Some new treasure hunted goodies to work with...



...found these treasures while antiquing in Maggie Valley.






It's always great to get away, recharge the batteries, and get inspired with newly acquired treasures. As soon as I got home I couldn't wait to create using my new treasures. Here's the first piece I've completed upon my return home. It will be in my Etsy store if you want to see more pictures of it. I call this piece,
"A Journey to Remember"

No comments: