Saturday, August 28, 2010

Location, Location, Location!


Hello all my beautiful blog friends! Just wanted to share with you one of the great locations in Destin where I have my jewelry on display...Antiques on Holiday.  For the next four months, I will be featuring each of my four locations, one per month, where you can find my work...errr I mean passion. (Martha Stewart says never to call something you love-"work").   I am so very proud to be able to present my jewelry in such a beautiful place like Antiques on Holiday.  I took some pictures of the fabulous pieces that you can find in this big, yet elegant store...
 
Ann and Misty, the stores owners, have the most fabulous taste and always bring back the prettiest decor from Europe...

Isn't that chandelier the most gorgeous thing you've ever seen? The discs hanging off the bottom are thin shells.

You will always be able to find beautiful figural Madonnas and religious icons here too!

Check out that gorgeous peacock. He's really real...not alive though!
That's the sweet and beautiful, Misty, helping a customer by phone.
Notice in the foreground...the finger sponges. They have a really unique selection of shells and neat
items from the sea!
And.... the case where you can find my one of a kind jewelry. Stop by and say hello to the friendly ladies at Antiques on Holiday. The store is a real feast for the eyes, I'm sure you will not be disappointed!!

No comments: