Sunday, June 22, 2014

A New Location...


Hello out there! I have had quite the busy week with getting my newest location, "Lily Pads" dialed in. I am almost finished getting everything just perfect, but, as promised, here are a few shots of the location itself...

























I am so proud to display my work here! Located in famous Grayton Beach, it is really an incredibly beautiful store, and is located in one of the prettiest settings along our notorious scenic Highway 30-A. Love, love, love this gorgeous place and part of town!


  
I also have a new collection coming tonight to my Etsy shop. This is my new "Sacred Layers" collection. These are all dainty little pieces that wear well layered with other pieces from this same collection or pieces from your own collection. Here's a little looky.....



























If you would like to more pictures of them and see them layered with each other, come take a peek in my Etsy shop tonight. They will be there! Have a great summer Sunday everyone!!! Be back real soon.

2 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

I see lots of eye candy!! A very pretty place to sell your beautiful creations. Wishing you much success at your new location.
Have a great week.

Rhonda said...

I love hearing wonderful stories like this. Your gorgeous jewelry will be a hit. Congratulations!!