Sunday, June 29, 2014

Summer Vacation...



Happy Summer Everyone! Getting all packed up today to head up to my mountain happy place for a few weeks. Taking a little siesta from the jewelry designing, but thought I would leave you with 3 newly completed pieces going into my Etsy shop tomorrow.  These three necklaces have one common thread....GORGEOUS centerpieces! Here's a little preview....








....and here's a little pic of my heavenly happy place I will be relaxing in for the next few weeks...


Be back soon with pictures from the vacay!
Thanks for stopping by and hope you all get to visit your happy summer place too.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Have a relaxing time and think of me working away in an office this week.

Adore your gorgeous new pieces, Christine. Your vision is amazing.

Have fun and Sophie tells the boys hello.

A Bit of Colour said...

Have a wonderful time during your rest! Loving all your pieces! Beautiful as always! Delights to the eyes!

Unknown said...

have a wonderfully-relaxing time in your "happy place." it looks divine! (oh and..."merci" for your sweet words on my last post....I do like to garden but I am by no means a "petite martha." I did like the compliment though! ;)))