Sunday, June 15, 2014

Hand Jewels....


I have something a little different coming to the shop tonight! I created a few pieces of hand jewelry this past week. I just love the drapey, delicate silhouette these sweet pieces portray. These "Hand Chains" are quite comfortable, very easily put on the hand, and can be tailored for a custom fit. Here's a little peek...




I just love the secret inscription carved onto the back of this antique French Lourdes piece...







                                       

I also have a few special necklaces coming to the shop tonight too....


...A gorgeous old French reliquary pendant...







 ....there is also a necklace coming with some exquisitely carved vintage mother of pearl pieces....





...and a gorgeous old French picture locket pendant necklace will be there too..






You can find all of them all tonight in my Etsy shop. Hope you all are having a lovely summer weekend! Thanks for visiting!!!

3 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Like the hand chains a lot - very delicate.
I attempted to make one some time ago, but think the chain I was using was to heavy.
Have a great week!

Unknown said...

oh my..adore the "hand jewelry." SO lovely! your eye for beauty and bringing it to life never ceases to amaze me C. stunning!

Anonymous said...

Hand jewels, how interesting and beautiful! I also love your very unique necklaces!

Gigi @ Old World Patina