Sunday, November 9, 2014

Random Bits of Bling....

Topsail State Park-Santa Rosa Beach, Florida 2008

Hello again! I was over visiting with Glenda at "A Dab Of This A Dab Of  That" blog and she had mentioned (along with some gorgeous pictures) how beautiful the sunsets were this time of year . Well, it got me to thinking (and digging) through my archives of millions of photos on my laptop to find a few of the oodles of sunset photos I have taken over the years. I just thought I would share a few with you today and to concur with Glenda that this is a great time of year for the beautiful sunsets God can bestow upon us.  Here are a few of my past years sunset endeavors...

Inlet Beach-Panama City, Florida 2008

Topsail State Park-Santa Rosa Beach, Florida 2007

Destin Bridge--Destin, Florida 2009


Topsail State Park--Santa Rosa Beach, Florida 2007

Topsail State Park--Santa Rosa Beach, Florida 2008

I also have a few new pieces coming to Etsy tonight just loaded with bling and old world charm....

























Thanks for stopping by and I hope you too have an opportunity to catch some of the awesome sunsets that this time of year has to offer!!

3 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

You definitely captured some beautiful sunsets - thanks for sharing them with us. Also, many thanks for the link to my post.
You have been busy - so many beautiful creations!
Hope you enjoyed the weekend.

Rhonda said...

Can I come over and sort through your bits? Seriously stunning pieces.

Hope you and your sweet little family are enjoying the fall weather.

Unknown said...

Wow,What a amazing collections.It has innovative designs.Thank you so much.Zarah from Bizbilla