Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sweet Duettes....


I have had one busy schedule this past week! Along with designing a few new pieces for the Etsy shop, there were two local shows taking place....whew, am I tired! We walked and walked all weekend at our local (and fun) antique show and also was able to attend the next town over's gemstone and mineral show. Lots and lots of goodies were acquired!!! Here's a little peek at this past week....


The new designs "Sweet Duettes"...






Fun vignettes from the antique show on Friday...



Me picking Mary Kay up to go antiquing.... It is safe to say, we were a bit giddy! Getting to go partake in one of our most favorite pastimes on earth....



Having a bit of fun at the show...


Go check out Miss MK's work here:  "Adorn By Samouce"


Some goodies from the show....LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything I found...













and look at these gorgeous carved bone and antler pieces I found at the gem show...


I can't wait to get busy with these fab pieces!






See you in Etsy this afternoon for more pics of these pieces... I'll have some new earrings there too!
Happy creating everyone!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Your treasure hunts are always the best! How much fun is it to have a partner in crime? I bet you two had a ball.