Sunday, March 19, 2017

Spring Designs...



Hello Blogville!!! I just finished up doing my annual Spring show "Art In The Park" yesterday and whew!, am I tired!!
 I was so busy (a very good thing) I did not have time to get any pictures this year but this, very cute one...



This is Stanley...he stopped by my booth to say hi and show off is stylish St. Patrick's Day mo-hawk.
Tres Adorbs!!!!


I also have some pieces I finished up this past week for today's Etsy shop listings and they all have a little 'Spring in their step'. Here's a little peek...




















Stop by my Etsy shop later today to see more pictures of these new creations. 
Happy Sunday everyone, hope you are getting some good R-n-R in your schedule today!

1 comment:

essay best said...

Beautiful and elegant designs, need to keep this post away from my girl else I have to pay to get few for her :). Thanks for sharing it with us