Sunday, September 10, 2017

Hurricane Prayers...

Gulf Of Mexico, East Pass and Destin Bridge going onto Okaloosa Island Florida

Hi everyone....hanging in tight with the approaching hurricane. Luckily we are in the top western most quadrant of Florida, sooooo,....so far so good. But, still worried for my beautiful hometown and in total prayer mode for South Florida. I love my home state of Florida and we have dealt with hurricanes for many, many years. I remember evacuating when I was just a little girl on many different occasions. One of the few good things about evacuating is we always evacuated with fellow family members which ensured some good and nervous 'family times' spent together. Today, on this particular hurricane, we are battening down the hatches, staying put, and holding on tight. 
Oh, and of course, saying  lots of prayers too! But, in the meantime, I have jewels!!! Jewels coming tonight to the Etsy shop...


Brooches and earrings! Brooches are so awesome in the fact that they are so versatile. Wear them on a
 t-shirt to jazz up a casual look. Wear them on a blazer lapel for fall chic-ness...or attach them to a chain to turn them into a quick and fun necklace! Here's a little peek at what I have got going for this week...























Keep all of Florida in your prayers everyone!
 I will post any exciting hurricane pictures we might experience on my Instagram page.
Stay safe everyone!!!


1 comment:

ছেলে vs মেয়ে Love Garden said...


Thank you sharing the post. I got many help in the post.
Get our services….

Creator of clipping path